Faculty Directory곽병진 조교수
- Contact Information Office.S234 Tel.02-958-3417 Efirstname.lastname@example.org Homepage/Lab.
- Academic Groups회계
- ▶ Ph.D. Purdue University 2004
▶ MBA, The University of Texas at Austin 1996
▶ BBA, Seoul National University 1991
- ▶ Samsung Electronics Co.
▶ Yonsei University, Assistant Professor
- "Financial Distress, Executive Pension, and Earnings Management" (with K. Mo), conditionally accepted at Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting and Economics.
"Analysts’ Dynamic Decisions: Timeliness vs. Accuracy" (with S. Jordan and C. Lee), forthcoming at Journal of Forecasting.
"Manager Retention and Post-bankruptcy Performance: Evidence from Korea" (with K. Mo and N. Yoon), accepted at Emerging Market Finance and Trade.
"Audit Committee Accounting Expertise, CEO Power, and Audit Pricing" (with H. Kim, Y. Lim, and J. Yu), forthcoming at Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting and Economics.
"Professors on the Board: Do They Contribute to Society Outside the Classroom?" (with C. Cho, J. Jung, J. Lee, and C. Yoo), forthcoming at Journal of Business Ethics.
"The Composition of Top Management with General Counsel and Voluntary Information Disclosure" (with B. Ro and I. Suk), Journal of Accounting and Economics 54 (2012), 19-41. The reduced version of this paper is republished in Finance and Accounting Memos (FAMe) (2014, iss. 2), 55-60.
"Deregulation and Earnings Management: The Case of the U.S. Airline Industry" (with Y. Baik and J. Lee), Journal of Accounting and Public Policy 30 (2011), 589-606.
"Diversification and Bank Performance: International Evidence from 66 Countries"
(with J. H. Lee, K. Park, and R. S. Park), Journal of Korean Securities Association 38(2009) (in Korean), 53-75.
"The JD/MBA Dual Degree Program: Analysis of the Global Cases and Possibility of Its Implementation in Korea" (with Y. Baik, K. G. Lee, and H. Ko), Management Education Review 12 (2008) (in Korean), 129-143.
"The Effect of Voluntary Disclosures on Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts" (with S. K. Sohn and L. H. Jin), Accounting Information Review 26 (2008) (in Korean), 26-53
- ▶ Voluntary Disclosure, Corporate Governance, Legal Risk Management, Analysts’ Forecast, Earnings Management, and Accounting Conservatism