Faculty Directory권주희 조교수
- Contact Information Office.SUPEX 314 Tel.02-958-3446 Eemail@example.com Homepage/Lab.
- Academic GroupsIT경영
- MajorInformation Security, Healthcare, and Economics of IT
Juhee Kwon is an Assistant Professor of the Information Systems Department in the College of Business at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Prior to joining KAIST, she worked at City University of Hong Kong. She earned a Ph.D. from Krannert School of Management, Purdue University. Her research interests include information security, healthcare IT, IT business values, and business-IT alignment. Juhee's research articles have appeared in such academic journals as MIS Quarterly, Journal of Management Information Systems, Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, IEEE Security & Privacy, and Journal of Information Systems.
- - Purdue University, Ph.D., Management Information Systems (Minor: Marketing),
- Carnegie Mellon University, M.S., Information Systems Management,
- Kyungpook National University, B.S., Microbiology,
- - Assistant Professor, IT Management, College of Business, KAIST, Seoul, South Korea 2017-Present
- Assistant Professor, IS Department, College of Business, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong 2013-2017
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, U.S. 2010-2013
- Research assistant, Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 2006 -2010
- IT Analyst, Samsung Electronics, Seoul Korea 2003-2006
- System Engineer, Yahoo, Seoul Korea 2000-2001
- Software Engineer, LG-CNS, Seoul Korea 1995-2000
- - Kwon, J. and Johnson, M.E. "Meaningful Healthcare Security: Does "Meaningful-use" Attestation Improve Information Security Performance?", MIS Quarterly, 2018 Forthcoming.
- Kwon, J. and Johnson, M.E. "Protecting Patient Data?The Economic Perspective of Healthcare Security", IEEE Security & Privacy, September 2015, 13(5): 90-95.
- Kwon, J. and Johnson, M.E. "Proactive vs. Reactive Security Investment in the Healthcare Sector",
MIS Quarterly, June 2014, 38(2): 451-471.
- Kwon, J. and Johnson, M.E. "Healthcare Security Strategies on Security Performance and Compliance", Journal of Management Information Systems, 2013 fall, 30(2): 41-65.
- Kwon, J. and Johnson, M.E. "Security practices and regulatory compliance in the healthcare industry", Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (JAMIA), January 2013, 20(1): 44-51.
- Kwon, J., Rees, J., and Wang, T. "The Association between Top Management Involvement and Compensation and Information Security Breaches", Journal of Information Systems, Spring 2013, 27(1): 219-236.
- - Information Security and Assurance
- Healthcare IT - Healthcare IT Risk/Quality Management
- Business Analytics, Data Mining
- Economics of Information Systems
- Social and Organizational aspects of Information Systems