Robert C. Merton, 1997 Nobel laureate in economics
Distinguished professor of finance, MIT Sloan School of Management
KAIST College of Business will be opening a seminar on November 20th (Friday).
We have invited Robert C. Merton, a Nobel laureate in economics as well as a distinguished
professor of finance at Sloan School of Management, MIT.
Prof. Merton, together with Myron S. Scholes, a professor at Stanford University,
received the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences in 1997 for a new method to determine the value of derivatives.
We would like to invite you to participate in our Finance seminar with Prof. Merton, America’s authority on Economics.
1. When: November 20th (Friday), 13:30 ~ 14:30
2. Where: SUPEX Management Complex, 1st Floor #101
3. Speaker: Prof. Merton, Robert (MIT)
4. Topic: Meeting the Investment Challenge of a Low-Interest Rate Environment : Synthetic High-Yield and Emerging Market Bonds
5. Research field: Finance
* Lecture will be delivered in English.