Faculty DirectoryIn, Younghwan Associate Professor
- Contact Information Office.S214 Tel.+82-2-958-3314 Efirstname.lastname@example.org Lab.
- Academic GroupsManagerial Economics,Green Business
- MajorGame Theory
- Brown University, Ph.D. in Economics (2001)
Brown University, A.M. in Economics (1997)
Seoul National University, B.A. (cum laude) in International Relations (major) and Economics (minor) (1990)
- Head, Graduate School of Green Growth, KAIST (2017- )
- Associate Editor, Korean Journal of Economic Studies, a journal of the Korean Economic Association (2014- )
- Associate Professor, College of Business, KAIST (2010- )
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, National University of Singapore (2001-2009)
- Deputy/Assistant Director, Korean Ministry of Trade & Industry (Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Energy) (1991-2001)
- Assistant Director in training, Korean Ministry of Government Administration (1990-1991)
- Military service, Republic of Korea (1985-1987)
Industry Advisory Activities
Publications (patents, etc.)
- In, Y., Wright, J., Signaling private choices. Review of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
Abstract, Full Text, Online Appendix
- In, Y., 2014. Fictitious play property of the Nash demand game. Economics Letters 122(3), 408-412.
- In, Y., Wright, J., 2014. Loss-leader pricing and upgrades. Economics Letters 122(1), 19-22.
- In, Y., 2008. On the relevance of alternatives in bargaining: generalized average pay-off solutions. International Journal of Game Theory 37(2), 251-264.
- In, Y., 2006. A note on multi-issue bargaining with a finite set of alternatives. International Journal of Game Theory 34(1), 79-90.
- In, Y., Serrano, R., 2004. Agenda restrictions in multi-issue bargaining. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 53(3), 385-399.
- In, Y., Serrano, R., 2003. Agenda restrictions in multi-issue bargaining (II): unrestricted agendas. Economics Letters 79(3), 325-331.
- Game theory