Faculty DirectoryLee, Eun-Suk Assistant Professor
- Contact Information Office.SUPEX 434 Tel.82-2-958-3332 Efirstname.lastname@example.org Lab. KAIST Organizational Behavior Research Group
- Academic GroupsOrganization & Strategy
- MajorOrganizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Ph.D. in Management, 2011.
Seoul National University, M.S. in Management, 2005.
Seoul National University, B.A. in Economics, 2003.
- - Employment
Assistant Professor of Management, KAIST College of Business, 2011-present.
Research and Teaching Assistant, MIT Sloan School of Management, 2005-2011.
Research and Teaching Assistant, Seoul National University, 2003-2005.
- Awards and Scholarships
4th Place Award at the 6th Boston International Piano Competition, 2011.
Award for Best Performance of Modern Work at the 6th Boston International Piano Competition, 2011.
Ragnar and Margaret Naess Award for Exceptional Talent and Commitment to Piano Performance, Music and Theater Arts, MIT, 2010-2011.
Best Paper Proceedings, Awarded by the Organizational Behavior Division of the Academy of Management, 2010.
Research & Teaching Assistantship, MIT Sloan School of Management, 2005-2011.
Emerson Music Scholarship, Music and Theater Arts, MIT, 2008-2011.
Samsung Scholarship, 2005-2009.
Industry Advisory Activities
Publications (patents, etc.)
- Lee, E., Park, T., & Koo, B. (2015). Identifying organizational identification as a basis for attitudes and behaviors: A meta-analytic review. Psychological Bulletin, 141, 1049-1080.
Lee, E., Chang, J., & Kim, H. (2011). The work-family interface in Korea: Can family life enrich work life? International Journal of Human Resource Management, 22, 2032-2053.
Lee, E. (2010). Identification through socialization: Evidence from a Korean company's newcomer training program. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
Lee, E., & Kim, S. (2006). Best practices and performance-based HR system in Korea. Seoul Journal of Business, 12, 3-17.
- Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management
Identity and Identification in Organizations, Cultural Issues in Management, Work-Family Balance