Faculty DirectoryLee, YunShin Assistant Professor
- Contact Information Office.SUPEX 488 Tel.82-2-958-3339 Efirstname.lastname@example.org Homepage/Lab. Personal Website
- Academic GroupsOperations Strategy & Management Science
- MajorBehavioral Operations Management
- University of Cambridge, Ph.D. in Management Studies
University of Cambridge, M.Phil. in Management Science
Imperial College London, M.Eng.
Industry Advisory Activities
Publications (patents, etc.)
- Lee, Y. S., Y. W. Seo & E. Siemsen (2017) "Running behavioral operations experiments using Amazon's Mechanical Turk." Production and Operations Management. Accepted.
Lee, Y. S. & E. Siemsen (2017) "Task decomposition and newsvendor decision making." Management Science. 63(10). 3225-3245.
Kang, H., B. W. Kim & Y. S. Lee (2017) "Supplier's corporate ability and consumer evaluation of a manufacturer." International Journal of Services and Operations Management. 27(1). 19-34.
Lee, Y. S. (2014) "Management of a periodic-review inventory system using Bayesian Model Averaging when new marketing efforts are made." International Journal of Production Economics. 158. 278-289.
Lee, Y. S. (2014) "A semi-parametric approach for estimating critical fractiles under autocorrelated demand." European Journal of Operational Research. 234(1). 163-173.
Lee, Y. S. & S. Scholtes (2014) "Empirical prediction intervals revisited." International Journal of Forecasting. 30(2). 217-234.
(For further information, please visit my personal website https://sites.google.com/site/yunshinlee)
- Behavioral Operations Management