IMBA (Offered in Korean)
Professionals will be able to achieve a competitive advantage.
The IMBA Program represents innovation, ingenuity, inspiration, integrity and internationalization. Its goal is to encourage students to think outside the box and develop an entrepreneurial mind-set. From this, students will gain an understanding of the issues involved in creating innovative new products and services, eventually leading to creation of such items. Additionally, through the use of integrated leadership and management ethics, professionals will be able to achieve a competitive advantage, thereby leading to 10 market dominance.
1 Year, Uncompromised!
- The IMBA Program is 12months+2weeks long to cope with companies' rapidly changing business environment
- Full operation or the summer and winter term keeps the number of credit from decreasing Pre-Term, Intensive English Courses
- It takes only 1 year to complete the program, however there's no compromise in the quality of education for the KAIST MBA
- We pursue "Action Learning," which directly applies management education to companies' management problems through field practice assignments.
- Carefully selected Leadership Training are offered
- Small-group discussions are a big part of every class
- We offer individual facilities and services including a locker room, study room, executive lounge, and KAISTEL (Dormitory)
Produce Globalization-oriented managers
- Students will experience management education in the best business schools and in well-known global corporations in other countries by participating in two Overseas Field Trips.
- 12 months of English proficiency courses at different levels are offered exclusively for IMBA students during the whole period of study
- Students can choose to participate in a Dual Degree Program and additionally receive a degree from KAIST's Global Partner Universities by studying 1 more year.
INPUT: Best of the best educational resources of KAIST Business School's MBA programs
- KAIST Business School initiated American style MBA programs in Korea.
- KAIST Business School has many years of experience in running MBA programs that have the best quality and longest history of management education in Korea.
- KAIST has maintained the reputation that "There's no doubt about KAIST hardworking students."
- KAIST has Korea's first AACSB-accredited MBA programs