KAIST Student Investment Fund Fellow Recruiting 2009-12-12Hit:3283
KSIF, a student-run investment fund at KAIST, is recruiting students who are interested in an opportunity to experience and learn a real but unique fund
The primary objective of KAIST Student Investment Fund (KSIF) is to provide a learning experience for KAIST students who are interested in careers in the financial industry. Under the guidance of faculty advisors and the oversight committee, the KSIF is now managing an endowment fund.
It will provide a unique learning environment that is possible only at KAIST known for its interdisciplinary and innovative in education and research. In this unique environment, you will learn not only to utilize the age-proven knowledge but also to develop new tools, techniques, and methodologies that will shape the future financial industry.
KSIF invests stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, and derivatives (futures, options, etc ) which are traded in KOSPI, NYSE, and CME.
* Requirements: students currently enrolled at KAIST
(open to both undergraduate and graduate students)
* Application Period: from Dec 1th to Dec 10th
* Application Materials:
1) Resume (Including name, affiliation, and contact number)
2) Cover letter
* Selected applicants will be notified for an interview before Dec 16th
* The final notification will be done before Dec 23th
* Fluency in Korean is required.