2010 Summer Self-Growth Group Counseling Presented by Student Counseli.. 2010-06-16Hit:5450
- WriterKye Young Jang
Student Counseling Center would like to open the following group counseling sessions in 2010/SU:
To offer a chance to the students, who are lack of self understanding and communication skills due to the heavy study load, to improve self-respect and social adaptability through interaction with others and thereby help their self-growth.
○ Date & Time - <1st Session> Jul. 19 (Mon.), 2010 ~ 23 (Fri.) 10:00 ~ 17:00 - <2nd Session> Aug. 16 (Mon.), 2010 ~ 20 (Fri.) 10:00 ~ 17:00
○ Place: Onmaum Counseling Center "Maumhyanggi": SNU subway station/Exit 2, 디오슈페리움 B동 1402호
○ Expense: 450,000KRW/person (400,000KRW from school + Self finance 50,000KRW)
○ No. of students to be registered: 4 on a first-come first-served basis - 1st Session: 2 - 2nd Session: 2
○ Deadline for registration: 6. 25(Fri.) ○ Registration will be closed as soon as 4 students register.
○ Others: If the registered student cancelled his/her registration, the expense for counseling(450,000KRW) will be charged solely to the student, not to school.
○ Application: Kye Young Jang, Counseling Psychologist (☎ 02-958-3267, firstname.lastname@example.org)