[11.22~12.15] Fall 2010 OPI Update Invitation 2010-12-10Hit:7557
- WriterLee Hyang-Sook
The International Center would like to invite you for a Fall 2010 Update OPI Interview. The interview is a one-on-one discussion for twenty minutes with one of the Language Center Professors. There is nothing you need to do to be prepared. Just come in and have a conversation with your interviewer. We will evaluate your English language proficiency and, based on your level, we will advise you on EPC classes you may need to take. Students who are Superior Level Speakers are not required to take the EPC courses for their graduation requirement. (EMBA requires the AS level.) Please do not miss your chance to update your OPI level by signing up during this time. Below is the detailed information:
1. Reservation System Open: at 11:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2010
2. Update Period: Nov. 22 through Dec. 17 (slot file is attached)
3. Site: KAIST Business School Homepage > Portal ID check > Resrvation > OPI
4. How long: 20 minutes per interview
5. Process: KAIST Business School Home Page → http://www.business.kaist.ac.kr/ → id check → Reservation → OPI Test → reserve a slot (Check professor name noted as A, B & C) → Come to the International Center (SUPEX Bldg Rm. 446) 5 minutes earlier than your reserved time. → Fill out the Form 1 & 2 (posted at the office door) → Do the interview →-> (one Week later) → Go to the KBS Homepage (http://www.business.kaist.ac.kr/) → Find People>Student information>OPI (Check your Updated OPI level)
6. Interview room and Interviewer will be announced on your interview day.
If you have any questions, please contact Lee Hyang Sook at the International Center. (Phone: 958-3241). Thank you.
With kind regards,