Course Evaluation in the first half of Spring 2012 2012-03-13Hit:4774
- WriterKIM WON SHICH
We would like to notify you that an online course evaluation for the first half of Spring 2012 will be conducted.
We will greatly appreciate it if you evaluate the course you have taken this semester within the given period of time; your individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, so please feel free to give your honest and detailed opinions.
Course evaluations are done in such a way as to enhance the quality of courses, and the results will help students in choosing quality courses.
The evaluation results of a course are currently open to students only when more than 60% of all students taking the course in the evaluation.
For this reason, securing more than a certain number of participants is essential to open the results of the course evaluation and help students in choosing suitable courses.
Course evaluation results are also being utilized as basic data for the personnel management of professors and the selection of Best Lecturer Award winners, as well as possible reappointment of part-time faculties.
We ask for your active and sincere participation in the current course evaluations. Your opinions count.
Below are details of how course evaluations will be conducted:
1. Courses to be evaluated: All courses given in the first half of Spring 2012
(Applicable to Finance MBA, Info & Media MBA, Techno MBA ) (see the attached file)
2. Courses not subject to evaluate:
- Research courses (e.g. dissertation research, internship program and exercise, individual research, seminars for dissertation, and so on)
- Ethics & SafetyⅠ (CC020)
- Courses open in other universities
※ However, "FIN966(57.966) Seminar for Graduate Students" will be evaluated, because the lecture is actually being given.
3. Evaluation method: Online survey
4. Period: Mar. 19th(Mon.), 2012 10:00 through Mar. 23th(Fri.), 2012 17:00 (for 5 days)
※ "Academic System" menu on the portal site.
Class Enrollment → Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Check questions → Confirm
※ You cannot review the assessments of courses that remain unevaluated.
6. Number of questions: 9 (※ Please, fill out the column of "Overall Opinion" included in the website.) (see the attached file)
7. Caution: Students who have not participated in the course evaluation cannot review the assessments during the period for grade revision and posting from 10 April to 13 April.
8. For more inquiries: Academic Support Team (Ext. 1231)