2012 April [Students Counseling Program] 2012-04-09Hit:4920
- WriterKye Young Jang
2012 April <Students Counseling Program>
The mischievous weather keeps us wearing winter coats.
Yet the Spring"s green sprouts shooting up despite of all.
How about relax, ease up you tensions and come in for a counseling.
1 . Life Career development counseling
As study has steps in its path, career also has steps to achieve.
1st phase : "interest" - get interest in a area of choice
2nd phase : ‘competence" - find an interest that you can continuously immerse in.
3rd phase : ‘discipline" - achieve expertise in the area you"re immersed in.
4th phase : ‘determination" - match yourself with the company in needs of your expertise.
Come in and see which phase you"re in now.
2. Counseling and psychological test
- Having difficulty at emotion controls (depression, anxiety, anger, emptiness,
loneliness, helplessness, ...)
- Needing to better understand family and yourself.
- Want changes and developments in personal relationships
- Want to envision clearer career path
- Want to discuss everyday"s life issues
- Psychological Test : MBTI, STRONG, MMPI, SCT etc…
3. Guest speaker : "How to succeed your love" for MBA students
- Title : How to succeed work and love at the same time
- Date : Tuesday, 4/24, 2012. | 16:00~17:20
- Venue : SUPEX 402
- Speaker: Jinsaeng Park Chief, (Park Jinsaeng neuropsychiatric clinic)
- Gift : "Finding myself in the middle of love" 10 people
★ How to make an appointment for a counseling
Make a reservation 1 day ahead ★
☞ from portal site: Reservation → Student Counseling Center → Book
☞ Place: Supex 2nd floor, 267
☞ Office Hours: Wed., Thu., Fri. (09:00~18:00)
☞ Contact: Jang, Kyeyoung (Ph.D, Counseling Psychologist) ☎3267, S267