Course Evaluation in the Spring 2012 2012-05-04Hit:5946
- WriterKIM WON SHICH
We would like to notify you that an online course evaluation for the Spring 2012 will be conducted.
We will greatly appreciate it if you evaluate the course you have taken this semester within the given period of time; your individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, so please feel free to give your honest and detailed opinions.
Course evaluations are done in such a way as to enhance the quality of courses, and the results will help students in choosing quality courses.
The evaluation results of a course are currently open to students only when more than 60% of all students taking the course in the evaluation.
For this reason, securing more than a certain number of participants is essential to open the results of the course evaluation and help students in choosing suitable courses.
We ask for your active and sincere participation in the current course evaluations. Your opinions count. Below are details of how course evaluations will be conducted:
1. Courses to be evaluated: All courses given in the Spring 2012 (Excepted courses in the first half of Spring)
2. Courses not subject to evaluate:
- Research courses (e.g. dissertation research, internship program and exercise, individual research, seminars for dissertation, and so on)
- Ethics & SafetyⅠ (CC020)
- Courses open in other universities
3. Evaluation method: Online survey
4. Period: May. 7th(Mon.), 2012 10:00 through May. 18th(Fri.), 2012 23:59 (for 12 days)
※ "Academic System" menu on the portal site.
Class Enrollment → Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Check questions → Confirm
6. Number of questions: 9 (※ Please, fill out the column of "Overall Opinion" included in the website.) (see the attached file)
7. Caution: Students who have not participated in the course evaluation cannot review the assessments during the period for grade revision and posting by late June.
8. For more inquiries: Academic Support Team (Ext. 042-350-1231)