Fall 2012 Course Evaluation 2012-12-03Hit:8673
- WriterKIM WON SHICH
We would like to notify you that an online course evaluation for Fall 2012 will be conducted.
We will greatly appreciate it if you evaluate the course you have taken this semester within the given period of time;
your individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, so please feel free to give your honest and detailed opinions.
Course evaluations are done in such a way as to enhance the quality of courses, and the results will help students in choosing quality courses.
The evaluation results of a course are currently open to students only 60% of all students taking the course—partake in the evaluation.
For this reason, securing more than a certain number of participants is essential to open the results of the course evaluation
and help students in choosing suitable courses. We ask for your active and sincere participation in the current course evaluations.
Your opinions count. Below are details of how course evaluations will be conducted:
1. Courses to be evaluated: All courses given in Fall 2012
2. Courses not subject to evaluation:
- Research courses (e.g. seminar, field exercise, internship program, graduation research, individual research, dissertation research)
- Freshman Seminar 2(HSS189), Exciting College Life(HSS091), Extra Curricular Sport Activity(HSS048),
Special Lecture on Leadership(CC010, AA010), Ethics & Safety Ⅰ,Ⅱ(CC020, HSS070)
- Courses open in other universities
- 8-week courses open in the first half of Fall 2012 (College of Business)
3. Evaluation method: Online survey
4. Period: Dec. 3rd(Mon.)10:00 ~ 14th(Fri.)23:59 (for 12 days)
※ "Academic System" menu on the portal site.
Class Enrollment → Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Check questions → Confirm
※ You cannot review the assessments of courses that remain unevaluated.
6. Number of questions: 9 ("Overall Opinion" included)
7. Caution: Students who have not participated in the course evaluation cannot review the assessments
during the period for grade revision and posting
8. For more inquiries: Academic Support Team (Ext. 042-350-1231)