2014 Fall Semester KAIST Dormitory Entrance Notice 2014-07-15Hit:4378
- Writermijung jung
1. Dormitory Entrance Target Students : 2014 Fall Semester, enrolled or re-enrolling students
(Current Dorm residents do not need to turn in the dorm entrance application again.
Upon making payment by following deadline, it will automatically be seen as youwish to extend your stay for another semester)
2. Dormitory Entrance Application Form - Submission Deadline (for new Entrants)
: July 23(WED), 2014 ~ July 25(FRI), 2014 (Please send the form by email)
- Deadline for submission of medical report : August 14(THU), 2014
※ All entrants including current dorm residents must submit a medical report on your own if you have not participated in the medical examination offered by the university.
However, those who have completed taking the chest x-ray to examine tuberculosis in May 2014 are exempted from submitting the report.
3. Email Address : email@example.com
4. Dormitory Move in Date : August 26(TUE), 2014 ~
5. For your Payment
■ Total Cost : KRW 700,000
【5months pre-payment (August 26(TUE), 2014 – January 25(SUN), 2015】
■ Payment Period
- Current Residents : July 23(WED), 2014 ~ July 25(FRI), 2014
(Early payment is allowed, but if not paid within the deadline, but if not
made payment within above deadline, you will be seen as to move out of
dorm and will be excluded from dormitory assignment)
- New Entrants : July 29(TUE), 2014 Result will be announced on KAIST Homepage
(Please make payment after checking your result from the KAIST Homepage)
■ Bank Account No. : 254-040524-13-002 (Woori Bank, Recipient: 한국과학기술원)
※ If moved out from the Dormitory during Semester Break, you are considered as New Entrants.
So, please do not make payment but submit the Dormitory Entrance Application Form.
Seoul Campus Management Team