Administration of Mid-Semester Course Evaluation Survey for Fall 2014 .. 2014-09-29Hit:4073
- WriterKIM WONSHICH
I’d like to announce mid-semester course evaluation by on-line survey for all 1-16 week courses offered 2014/Fall as follows.
I hope to get a lot of interest and participation from you.
1) To give students a chance to provide instructors with their feedback on the courses before the mid-semester examination
2) To enhance the quality of teaching by using feedback from students
B. Courses to be evaluated: All classes offered during the 2014 Fall semester
C. Courses not subject to evaluation
1) All courses offered during the first half of 2014 Fall Semester in the College of Business
2) Research courses : seminar, field placement & research,internship program, graduation research, individual research and dissertation research, etc.
※ Even though such courses as BUS910~934, MGT900, MGT966,FMB901, FMB902, FMB966 of the College of Business are categorized as research courses, they will be subject to
evaluation because actual teaching has been done.
3) Individual courses : Freshmen Seminar 2, Exciting College Life,Extra Curricular Sport Activity, Special Lecture on Leadership, Ethics and Safety I•II
4) Courses offered at other universities
D. Evaluation period : Oct. 13(Mon.), 2014, 10:00 ~ Oct. 17(Fri.), 2014, 23:59 (for five days)
E. Evaluation method: Online survey(Mobile participation is possible)
※ "Academic System" menu on the portal site → Course Evaluation → Mid-course Evaluation→ Click → each of the courses taken → Filling in the questionnaire → Save
F. Access to evaluation results: Access to the evaluation results is allowed only to the instructor under evaluation from Oct. 27 (Monday), 2014, 10:00 a.m.
G. Utilization of evaluation results: Instructors are advised to make use of the evaluation results for the remaining time.