Mid-Semester Course Evaluation Survey 2016/Spring 2016-03-09Hit:622
- WriterHyeKyung Kim
We would like to announce mid-semester course evaluation by on-line survey for all 1-16 week courses offered 2016/Spring (March 14(Mon.) 10:00 ~ March 18(Fri.) 23:59)as follows.
- To give students a chance to provide instructors with their feedback on the courses before
the mid-semester examination
- To enhance the quality of teaching by using feedback from students
B. Courses to be evaluated: All classes offered during the 2016 Spring semester in School of Business
C. Courses not subject to evaluation
-Research courses (e.g. seminar, internship program, graduation research, individual research,
dissertation research, and etc.)
※ However, BUS910~933 will be evaluated, because the lectures are being given actually.
-Special lectures on Leadership, Ethics & Safety
-8-week courses open in College of Business
-Courses offered at other universities
D. Online evaluation survey questionnaire: Please refer to the attachment 1 for details.
E. Evaluation period: March 14(Mon.) 2016, 10:00 ~ March 18(Fri.) 2016, 23:59 (for 5 days)
F. Evaluation method: Online survey (Mobile participation is possible)
“Academic System” menu on the Portal site → Course Evaluation →
Mid-course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken →
Filling in the questionnaire → Save
G. Access to evaluation results: Only the instructor under evaluation is allowed to have access to the evaluation results during the grades posting period.
H. Utilization of evaluation results: Instructors are advised to make use of the evaluation results for the remaining time of the semester.
1. Mid-semester course evaluation questionnaire
2. Mid-semester course evaluation guide for students
3. Mid-semester course evaluation guide for professors
4. Mobile guide of Mid-semester course evaluation for students
5. Mobile guide of Mid-semester course evaluation for professors. END.