The mid-semester course evaluation survey for Fall 2019 classes will be conducted as follows.
- Details -
1) To give students a chance to provide instructors with their feedback on the courses before the mid-semester examination
2) To enhance the quality of teaching by using feedback from students
B. Courses to be evaluated: All courses offered during the 2019 Fall semester
C. Courses not subject to evaluation
1) All courses offered during the first half of the 2019 Fall Semester in the College of Business
2) Research courses: seminar, field placement & research, internship program, graduate research, individual research and dissertation research, etc.
※ Even though such courses as BUS910~934 of the College of Business are categorized as research courses, they will be subject to evaluation because actual teaching has been done.
3) Individual courses: Freshmen Seminar 2, Exciting College Life, Extra Curricular Sport Activity, Special Lecture on Leadership, Ethics and Safety I·II
4) Courses offered at other universities
D. Evaluation period: October 14(Mon.), 2019, 10:00 ~ October 18(Fri.) 23:59 (for 5 days)
E. Evaluation method: Online survey(Mobile participation is possible.)
◎ "Academic System" menu on the portal site
Course evaluation → Mid-course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Filling in the questionnaire → Save
F. Requests for anonymity of the answers
1) Guarantee students' evaluation with honesty and sincerity.
2) Not to mention or disclose the evaluation results.
G. Access to evaluation results: Access to the evaluation results is allowed only to the instructor under evaluation from October 28(Mon.), 2019, 10:00 a.m.
F. Utilization of evaluation results: Instructors are advised to make use of the evaluation results for the remaining time.