Announcement for 2022 Seoul Campus Dormitory Application for current and returning ME, MBA students 2022-01-05Hit:85
- WriterPoklyun OH
1. Eligible Applicant : Current or returning students in 2022
2. Application Submission Date: Jan. 17, 2022 (MON) ~ Jan. 19 (WED)
All applicants need to submit a certificate of health (standard or government official health
check) which was examined after September 1, 2021; Those who fail to submit the
document will not be considered.
3. Registration Process
Please send your application form and a certificate of health via e-mail or post. If you
completed your health checkup at the KAIST Clinic, please indicate so in your application. When
submitting via email, you must attach a proper scanned copy of the health certificate – photo
taken by mobile phone will not be considered.
Address: KAIST Seoul Campus Management Team, 85 Heogiro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul 02455,
4. Result Announcement
January 24, 2022 (MON) ( http://www.business.kaist.ac.kr/ : KCB website)
※ Students from overseas or different provinces are given priority to be selected in case
the number of applicants exceeds the capacity.
※ If the quarantine pass dormitory residents is applied in accordance with school policy, moving into a dormitory may be restricted.
5. Fee Payment (KRW 160,000 per month)
-Double occupancy:KRW 960,000 in total (pre-pay for 6 months, 2022.2.24.(THU)~8.19(FRI)
-Single occupancy (current occupants) : KRW 1,440,000 in total (pre-pay for 6 months,
-Account Information: Wooribank 254-040524-13-002 (Account holder: KAIST)
(Please make your payment with your name or student ID number, and in case the payment
was made in another person’s name, please email or call us.)
-Payment Period : Feb. 7th (MON), 2022 ~ Feb. 9th (WED), 2022
6. Check-in Date : Feb. 24th(THU), 2022
7. Check-in Process
1) New boarders must submit the results of the PCR inspection(SMS, certificates, etc.)
within 48 hours with the Dormitory Check-in Questionnaire.
- Submit the documents to the reception area on the first floor of the dormitory on the day
- If boarders do not submit the documents, boarders are not allowed to stay in a
2) All residents will need to confirm with the dorm manager on the 1st floor with his/her
personal ID for an official check-in.
3) All residents need to bring his/her personal bedding (pillow, bed linen, blankets),
toiletries, and other daily necessities.
※ For safety reasons, all electronic heating instruments including heater, hot pots, rice
cooker, mattress pad and cover and any other devices that can start up fire are
strictly prohibited in the dormitory.
1) All residents are prohibited to change rooms or allow others to use your dorm room. If
found, he/she will be expelled, subject to restriction for further admissions and the paid
fees will not be refunded.
2) If there is request for room change or check-out due to dorm operation issues, the
resident needs to follow the guidelines of the university.
3) All boarders must comply with the dormitory rules and follow the instructions of the
manager (Those who flout the law will be forced to leave the dormitory)
- Especially, if there are complaints due to refusal of quarantine and disinfection or noise
generation, the dormitory cannot be used.
4) When applying and paying fees for the dormitory, please be reminded that the
dormitories on Seoul and Dajeon Campuses are operated separately.
9. For any inquiries or questions, please contact Seoul Campus Management Team.
Poklyun OH, Seoul Campus Management Team (☎02-958-3255)