Announcement of Check-in Student List & Notice of 2022 Seoul Campus Spring Dormitory Fee Payment 2022-01-24Hit:199
- WriterPoklyun OH
1. 2022 Spring Check-in Student List : attached
2. Dormitory Fee Payment
■ Dormitory period for the spring semester of 2022 : 2022. 2. 24∼2022. 8.19
■ Payment Amount
- Double Room Users : KRW 960,000【Double Occupancy, pre-pay for 6 months】
- Single Room Existing Users: KRW 1,440,000【Single Occupancy(KRW 240,000 monthly),
pre-pay for 6 months】
■ Payment Period : Feb. 7th (Mon), 2022 ~ Feb. 9th (Wed), 2022
■ Account Information: Wooribank 254-040524-13-002 (Account holder: KAIST)
(Please make your payment with your name or student ID number, and in
case the payment was made in another person’s name, please email or
3. Announcement of room allocation
- Feb. 16th (Wed), 2022, (uploaded to homepage: http://www.business.kaist.ac.kr/)
4. Dormitory Check-in Dates : Feb. 24th (Thu), 2022
■ If your dormitory fee is not paid by the announced date, you will be excluded from your
check-in list. As for refunds, if requested before the check-in date, there will be 100% refund.
After check-in date, there will be no refund during the semester unless you provide proof of
“leave of absence”, “withdrawal from school”, or “medical/health problem”. (Refund is possible
if checking out during the vacation.)
■ New boarders must submit the results of the PCR inspection(SMS, certificates, etc.)
within 48 hours with the Dormitory Check-in Questionnaire.
- Submit the documents to the reception area on the first floor of the dormitory on the day
- If boarders do not submit the documents, boarders are not allowed to stay in a
- Note : If the quarantine pass dormitory residents is applied in accordance with
school policy, moving into a dormitory may be restricted. (Please complete the
vaccination in advance.)
■ Your will also be excluded form check-in list if you do not submit the medical checkup form.
■ All residents are prohibited to change rooms or allow others to use your dorm room. If found,
you will be expelled, subject to restriction for further admissions and the paid fees will not be
■ If there is request for room change or check-out due to dorm operation issues, the resident needs to follow the guidelines of the university.
■ If the resident fails to follow the dormitory guidelines stated on the application form, he/she
will be expelled from the dormitory. Especially, if there are complaints due to refusal of
quarantine and disinfection or noise generation, the dormitory cannot be used.
■ If you wish to check-out of the dormitory, you must fill out and sign a check-out form in the
dormitory manager’s office on the 1st floor and submit the form the Room 1212, Building No.1.