KAIST MS in Information Management is a 2-Year Part-Time Master Program ‘To Become an IT Management Professional’ With accomplishment of 39 credits for 4 semesters.
Master of Science in Information Management aims to foster Professionals with knowledge of IT technology and with insight of IT industry through providing education with those who desire self-improvement but have difficulties to enroll in full-time degree programs.
- Student Body: 40 students (approximate)
- Degree Granted: Master of Science in Information Management
- Target Applicants
- ① Those who has a Bachelor’s Degree AND
- ② Those who are employed at a company and - Eager to become a IT-related CEO - In charge of corporate IT strategy - Interested in corporate innovation through IT convergence
Program Outline and Features
- ① Classes on Wednesday evenings and on Saturdays for those who are employed (Starting every September 1sts)
- ② 39 credits for 2 years (including 6 research credits)
- ③ Thesis preparation from 3rd semester with the guide of advisor professor and dissertation at the end of program
- ④ Industry –Friendly courses offered to foster IT management Professionals : IT Management, IT Technology, Management thru IT, Network and Hi-tech Industry
- ⑤ Business Communication class for enhancing global communication skills
- ⑥ Int’l Field Trip during the 1st summer (UC Irvine(subjective to change)