Faculty DirectoryBae, Zong-Tae Professor
- Contact Information Office.SUPEX 492 Tel.82-2-958-3607 Efirstname.lastname@example.org Homepage/Lab. Technology/Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship (TIME) Lab
- Academic GroupsOrganization & Strategy
- MajorTechnology/Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship, Science & Technology Policy
- ▶ Ph.D., KAIST, 1987
- ▶ Relationships between Technological Cooperation Activities and Performance of Small and Medium-sized Companies in Korea ▶ The Korean Association of Small Business Studies - Best Paper Award, 1998.
▶ A Letter of Commendation from the Minister of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea, 1992.
▶ R&D Management Journal Prize - The Paper of the Year, 1988. Technology Development Process: A Model for a Developing Country with a Global Perspective
Industry Advisory Activities
Publications (patents, etc.)
- ▶ Jinjoo Lee, Zong-tae Bae and Dong-kyu Choi, "Technology Development Processes: A Model for a Developing Country with a Global Perspective," R&D Management, Vol.18, No.3, July 1988, pp.235-250.
▶ Jin Woo Chung, Zong-tae Bae and Ji Soo Kim, "Changing Patterns of Technological Cooperation Activities of Innovative Small Firms along Technological Development in the Korean Telecommunication Sector," Technovation (forthcoming)
▶ Joon-Ha Park, Zong-tae Bae and Jinjoo Lee, "Characteristics and Performance of Organisational Change Teams: An Empirical Study of Korean Large Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management, Vol.1, No.2, June 1997, pp.123-149.
▶ Zong-tae Bae, "Roles of R&D in Technology Transfer, Chapter 2, Contemporary Issues in Technology Transfer, Patrick Gougeon and Jyoti Gupta (eds.), ESKA Publishing, Paris, 1997, pp.47-59.
▶ Young-Il Park, Yooncheol Lim, Zong-tae Bae and Jinjoo Lee, "Formulating and Managing the HAN Projects in Korea: Lessons and Policy Implications for Developing Countries," Science and Public Policy, Vol.23, No.2, April 1996, pp.77-90.
- ▶ Technology Management and Venture Management