Student Counseling Center: Triangular Theory of Love “ lecture 2011-07-18Hit:6625
- WriterKye Young Jang
July 2011, Invitation to Student Counseling Center
1.“Triangular Theory of Love “ lecture
7. 20(Wed), pm 1:00 ~ 3:00, Supex 304#
2. Carrier Counselling
- Various types of carrier psychology tests will help you define your lifetime goal and build a carrier path to move forward towards the goal.
- Type of tests: STRONG Interest Inventory, Aptitude Test, MBTI, LCSI, Vocational Value Test, Career Adaptability Test, Career Transition Test, etc.
3. psychological counseling
- Emotion Management (Anxiety, Depression, Anger)
- Stress Relief Counselling
- Understanding of your personality as well as others
- Understanding of original family
- Types of tests: MMPI, MBTI, SCT, Rorschaha, TAT, HTP, etc.
★ How to take the counseling : Made a reservation 1 day ahead ★
☞ How to make a reservation: Reservation→ Student Counseling Center → Book
☞ Place: Supex 2nd floor, 267
☞ Office Hours: Mon. Wed. Thu. (09:00~18:00)
☞ Contact: Jang, Kyeyoung (Ph.D, Counseling Psychologist) ☎3267, S267
Student Counseling Center