Final Course Evaluation 2014/Summer 2014-07-21Hit:6343
- WriterKIM WONSHICH
We would like to notify you that an online final course evaluation 2014/Summer will be conducted.
We will greatly appreciate it if you evaluate the course you have taken this semester within the given period of time; your individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, so please feel free to give your honest and detailed opinions.
Course evaluations are done in such a way as to enhance the quality of courses, and the results will help students in choosing quality courses. The evaluation results of a course are currently open to students only when more than 60% of all students taking the course in the evaluation.
For this reason, securing more than a certain number of participants is essential to open the results of the course evaluation and help students in choosing suitable courses.
We ask for your active and sincere participation in the current course evaluations. Your opinions count. Below are details of how course evaluations will be conducted:
1. Courses to be evaluated: All courses given in the Summer 2014
2. Courses not subject to evaluate:
- Research courses (e.g. seminar, field exercise, internship program, graduation research, individual research, dissertation research)
- Courses open in other universities
3. Evaluation method: Online survey
4. Period: July 31(Thu.) 10:00 ~ August 7(Thu.) 23:59 (for 8 days)
※ "Academic System" menu on the portal site.
- PC: Course Evaluation → Final Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Check questions → Confirm
- Mobile: Class Enrolment → Final Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Check questions → Confirm
※ You cannot review the assessments of courses that remain unevaluated.
6. Number of questions: 9 ( "Overall Opinion" included)
7. Caution: Students who have not participated in the course evaluation cannot review the assessments during the period for grade revision and posting.