Announcement of Check-in Student List & Notice of 2017 Spring Dormitory Fee Payment 2016-12-21Hit:697
- WriterPok-Ryun Oh
1. 2017 Spring Check-in Student List: attached (Click)
2. Dormitory Fee Payment
■ Payment Amount
- IMMBA : KRW 1,280,000【Double Occupancy(KRW 160,000 monthly), pre-pay for 8
- ME, MBA, MFE, Green Business Policy Programs: KRW 1,120,000【Double Occupancy,
pre-pay for 7 months】
- Single Room Users: KRW 1,680,000【Single Occupancy(KRW 240,000 monthly), pre-pay
for 7 months】
■ Payment Period
- IMMBA : Dec. 22nd (Thurs), 2016 ~ Dec. 26th (Mon), 2016
- ME, MBA, MFE, Green: Jan. 9th (Mon), 2017 ~ Jan. 11th (Wed), 2017
■ Account Information: Wooribank 254-040524-13-002 (Account holder: KAIST)
(Please make your payment with your name or student ID number, and in case the payment was made in another person’s name, please email or call us.)
3. Announcement of room allocation
- IMMBA : Dec. 29th (Thurs), 2016 (via email address provided in application form)
- ME, MBA, MFE, Green Business and Policy, etc: Jan. 20th (Fri), 2017
(uploaded to homepage: http://www.business.kaist.ac.kr/, if any current resident wants to change rooms, please file an application by Jan. 13th(Room 1217, Building No. 1)
4. Dormitory Check-in Dates
- IMMBA : Jan. 2nd (Mon), 2017
- ME, MBA, MFE, Green Business and Policy, etc: Jan. 26th (Thurs), 2017
5. Check-in Process
■ Check your room number on the homepage and check-in to the dorm manager’s office on the 1st floor of the dormitory building. You can only start checking in from the above dates and must bring personal ID to show the manager.
■ Must bring: personal bedding(pillow, blanket, bed cover, etc), toiletries, and other daily necessities
※ For safety reasons, all electronic heating instruments including heater, hot pots, rice cooker, mattress pad and cover and any other devices that can start up fire are strictly prohibited in the dormitory.
■ If your dormitory fee is not paid by the announced date, you will be excluded from your check-in list. As for refunds, if requested before the check-in date, there will be 100% refund. After check-in date, there will be no refund during the semester unless you provide proof of “leave of absence”, “withdrawal from school”, or “medical/health problem”. (Refund is possible if checking out during the vacation.)
■ Your will also be excluded form check-in list if you do not submit the medical checkup form.
■ All residents are prohibited to change rooms or allow others to use your dorm room. If found, you will be expelled, subject to restriction for further admissions and the paid fees will not be refunded.
■ If there is request for room change or check-out due to dorm operation issues, the resident needs to follow the guidelines of the university.
■ If the resident fails to follow the dormitory guidelines stated on the application form, he/she will be expelled from the dormitory.
■ If you wish to check-out of the dormitory, you must fill out and sign a check-out form in the dormitory manager’s office on the 1st floor and submit the form the Room 1217, Building No. 1.