By integrating technology and management and adopting USA-based MBA program for the first time in Korea, KAIST College of Business continues to lead the management education in Korea since its opening in 1996.
College of Business
Become a World Class Business School with Interdisciplinary Institution in Technology and Management
The mission of the school is to foster global business leaders in technology and management.
- Generate Excellency in Discipline and Education
- Pursue Integration in Business Education and Technology
- Fulfill and Attain Governmental, Industrial, and Societal Expectations
- For School of Management Engineering & School of Business and Technology Management: Foster world-class researchers/scholars
- For MBA Programs: Foster business leaders with profound knowledge in both technology and management
- For Executive Education Programs: Re-educate leaders from the various business fields