KAIST College of Business Official Video
"The 1st & The Best"
- First full-time MBA program in Korea – founded in 1995
- Leading MBA brand in Korea with 21 years of history
- High-quality education through accurate credit management & case analysis/discussion-oriented lectures and team projects
- Scientific/systematic approach with practical applications
- Fostering professional managers who understand both technology and management
KCB's Global Presence
KAIST College of Business is the only business school in Korea that has been accredited by four international organizations - AACSB Accreditation, EQUIS Accreditation, GMAC Membership, and PIM Membership. In 2011, KCB entered the top 100 ranking of the UK Financial Times (FT) for the first time as a full-time MBA in Korea, and for Executive Education KCB has ranked number one in Asia for four consecutive years since 2012.
Powerful Alumni Network - the Best Alumni Network in Korea
- Strong alumni network through exchanges and information sharing
KCB is proud of its long history, management education knowledge, and powerful alumni network. More than 5,800 degree alumni and 7,000 non-degree alumni are currently working as key figures and executives in multinational corporations such as Deloitte, BP, JP Morgan, IBM and leading Korean companies such as Samsung, LG, and SK.
- Ongoing mentoring program for active networking between students and alumni