2019 Dormitory Check-in (New students) 2018-11-26Hit:240
- WriterPok-Ryun Oh
1. Eligible Applicant: New students (ME and MBA) of 2019
2. Application Submission Date: Dec. 12, 2019 (WED) ~ Dec. 14 (FRI)
All applicants need to submit a certificate of health (standard or government official health check) which was examined after September 1, 2019; Those who fail to submit the document will not be considered.
3. Registration Process
Please send your application form and a certificate of health via e-mail or post. If you completed your health checkup at the KAIST Clinic, please indicate so in your application. When submitting via email, you must attach a proper scanned copy of the health certificate – photo taken by mobile phone will not be considered.
Address: KAIST Seoul Campus Management Team, 85 Heogiro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul 02455, Korea
4. Result Announcement
December 20, 2018 (THU) ( http://www.business.kaist.ac.kr/ : KCB website)
5. Fee Payment (KRW 160,000 per month)
- IMMBA: KRW 1,280,000 (double occupancy, pre-pay for 8 months, 2019. 1. 2.~8.21)
- ME and other MBA: KRW 1,120,000 (double occupancy, pre-pay for 7 months, 2019. 1.25.~8.21)
6. Check-in Date
1) Jan. 2(WED), 2019 : IMMBA
2) Jan. 25(FRI), 2019 : ME & other MBA
7. Check-in Process
1) All residents will need to confirm with the dorm manager on the 1st floor with his/her personal ID for an official check-in.
2) All residents need to bring his/her personal bedding (pillow, bed linen, blankets), toiletries, and other daily necessities.
※ For safety reasons, all electronic heating instruments including heater, hot pots, rice cooker, mattress pad and cover and any other devices that can start up fire are strictly prohibited in the dormitory.
1) All residents are prohibited to change rooms or allow others to use your dorm room. If found, he/she will be expelled, subject to restriction for further admissions and the paid fees will not be refunded.
2) If there is request for room change or check-out due to dorm operation issues, the resident needs to follow the guidelines of the university.
3) If the resident fails to follow the dormitory guidelines stated on the application form, he/she will be expelled from the dormitory.
4) When applying and paying fees for the dormitory, please be reminded that the dormitories on Seoul and Dajeon Campuses are operated separately.
9. For any inquiries or questions, please contact Seoul Campus Management Team.
Poklyun OH, Seoul Campus Management Team (☎02-958-3255)