Course Evaluation in the first half of Fall 2019 2019-10-07Hit:11
- WriterHyeKyung Kim
We would like to notify you that an online course evaluation for the first half of Fall 2019 will be conducted. We will greatly appreciate it if you evaluate the course you have taken this semester within the given period of time; your individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, so please feel free to give your honest and detailed opinions.
Course evaluations are done in such a way as to enhance the quality of courses, and the results will help students in choosing quality courses. The evaluation results of a course are currently open to students only when more than 60% of all students taking the course in the evaluation. For this reason, securing more than a certain number of participants is essential to open the results of the course evaluation and help students in choosing suitable courses.
Course evaluation results are also being utilized as basic data for the personnel management of professors and the selection of Best Lecturer Award winners, as well as possible reappointment of part-time faculties. We ask for your active and sincere participation in the current course evaluations. Your opinions count.
Below are details of how course evaluations will be conducted:
1. Courses to be evaluated: All courses given in the first half of Fall 2019
2. Courses not subject to evaluation:
- Research courses(e.g. dissertation research, internship program and exercise,
individual research, seminars for dissertation, and so on)
- Ethics and safety
- Courses open in other universities
3. Number of questions: 9 ("Overall Opinion" included)
4. Period: October 14(Mon.), 2019 10:00 ~ October 18(Fri.), 23:59 (for 5 days)
5. Procedure: Online survey(Mobile participation is possible)
◎ 'Academic System' menu on the portal site.
Course Evaluation → Final Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken
→ Check questions → Confirm
6. Caution: Students who have not participated in the course evaluation cannot
review the assessments during the period for grade revision and posting.
7. For more inquiries: Academic Planning Team (Ext. 1232)