Notice for 2020 Fall Dormitory Check-in 2020-07-10Hit:121
- WriterPok-Ryun Oh
Notice for 2020 Fall Dormitory Check-in
1. Check-in Students : 2020 Fall New students, Enrolled students
(Students who are already living in the dormitory do not need to submit an application
form, payment made before the deadline will suffice.)
2. Application and Payment Deadlines
■ Application Period : Aug. 4(Tue) ~ Aug. 6(Thu) 24:00, 2020 via email
■ Payment Period : Aug. 11(Tue) ~ Aug. 13(Thu) 24:00, 2020
- Dormitory Fee Total : KRW 960,000 for 6 months (Aug. 25, 2020∼Feb. 20, 2021)
- Dormitory Fee Total : KRW 1,440,000 for 6 months (Aug. 25, 2020∼Feb. 20, 2021)
- Account Number: 254-040524-13-002 (Wooribank, Account Holder: KAIST)
※You must make your payment during the payment period. If no payment is made
after the final date, your name will be excluded from the check-in list.
※Please make your payment with your name or student ID number, and in case the
payment was made in another person’s name, please email or call us.
※Please apply only if you must reside in a dormitory in order to attend
face-to-face lectures and carry out schoolwork.
3. Certificate of Health(TB Test) Submission Deadline
- Aug. 21(Fri), 2020 (Please send the certificate of health as attachment to the
application form via email.)
※ If you plan to be examined for TB test(Chest X-ray) held on August 4th (Tue) at
KAIST, you are exempt from submitting Certificate of Health. Otherwise, you must
get examined on your own and submit TB test result.
※ Chest X-ray for students at KAIST Seoul Campus : August 4th (Tue), 10:00~16:00
at Auditorium, Building #1.
4. Email application to : email@example.com
5. Dormitory Check-in Date : Aug. 25(Tue), 2020
6. Note : Your room number will be noticed to the email address provided in the application form.
|Dormitory Application Form..docx||29.8 KB|
|외국인 채용신체검사서 샘플 (Health certificate sample).pdf||45.1 KB|