2020 Fall semester course registration procedure and methods are as follows:
1. Course Registration period : Aug. 10, 2020 (Mon) ~ Aug. 14, 2020 (Fri)
From 12:30 to before 23:59 on Aug. 10(Mon) (→ Open enrollment without ceilings for all the courses)
※ Aug. 11(Tue) 00:00~ Aug. 12(Wed) 12:59 : No registration is possible
→ Students will be randomly selected for the courses that exceed their enrollment ceilings.
※ Aug. 12(Wed) : Randomly selected student list for the courses will be announced on portal before 12:00.
→ The courses of the students who are not selected will be deleted on their academic system automatically.
From 12:30 on Aug. 12(Wed) to before 23:59 on Aug. 14(Fri)
(→ Students may register for the remaining courses on a first-come first-serve basis.)
2. Use : Portal - Academic System
※ Web registration at https://portal.kaist.ac.kr
3. The system opens
<Before random selection> From 12:30 to before 23:59 on Aug. 10(Mon)
<After random selection> From 12:30 on Aug. 12(Wed) to before 23:59 on Aug. 14(Fri)
→ Students may register for the remaining courses on a first-come first-serve basis.
4. Procedure : Check the class lists on Web→ Register for classes on Web(not available on mobile equipment)
※ Portal(https://portal.kaist.ac.kr)⇒ Academic System⇒ Courses Offered⇒ Class Enrolment⇒ Course Registration(Apply/Add/Drop)
5. Registration is open for all current students(Undergraduates, Master's and Ph.D. students), matriculating graduate students,
and returning students(Undergraduates, Master's and Ph.D. Students expected to return to school 2020 Fall Semester)
A. Students included in the randomly selected list(of the courses exceed their enrollment ceilings) can not cancel the courses during the
registration period. (However, during the Add/drop period, students may change or cancel their classes.)
※ Add/Drop Period : Monday, Aug. 24, 2020 ～ Monday, Sept. 7, 2020
7. For more information please contact KCB Academic & Student Affairs Team (email@example.com), 02-958-3211