KAIST Information & Media MBA (Offered in Korean)
1 Year (Full Time) Specialized MBA for Business Analytics/ IT / Media
The Info & Media MBA aims to provide management education, specialized in the Business Analytics(B.A.)/ IT/ Broadcast / Telecom/ Media/ Content convergence industry, unlike the Techno MBA which provides general management training.
- The Info & Media MBA is a 1 year (4 Semesters) Full-Time MBA program.
- IMMBA curriculum is focused not only on general management training, but also on courses related to the recent trends, industry and technology of IT & Media.
- In particular, IMMBA program consists of courses in management & marketing strategy related to the changes of platforms & networks, the appearance of IoT, Big Data, smart devices, vitalization of social media, and changes in the smart business environment under the circumstance of the rapidly changing trends of Entertainment and Media Contents.
- IMMBA- 3 Tracks (Track Certificates)
- Business Analytics Track
- IT Management Track
- Media Management Track
- "Business Consulting Practice" in the Fall Semester
- "IMMBA Special Seminar Series"
- The majority of the student body consists of MBA students from the IT/Media related industry.
- Dual Degree Program (USC in USA and IE Business School in Spain)
- International Field Trip : 9days customized training program in the area of IT/Media during the summer semester in the Paul Merage School of Business, the University of California, Irvine and Stanford University of L.A. in USA.
- English Study Programs