* From the spring semester of 2023, KAIST Social Entrepreneurship MBA selects new students in the "Social Venture Area" of Impact MBA.
If you are interested in the KAIST Social Entrepreneurship MBA, please apply for the "Impact MBA" program.
-Overview of the Impact MBA program.
- Inquiries: Marketing and Placement Center (82-2-958-3246) or KAIST Social Entrepreneurship MBA (82-2-958-3304)
KAIST Social Entrepreneurship MBA (Offered in Korean)
- A Premier MBA Program for Innovative Social Entrepreneurs and Social Value Creators
- First semester : Scholarships provided to all first year students After the first semester, continuous scholarships provided depending on the evaluation of SE business establishment performance, co-curriculum participation, and academic achievement
Social Entrepreneurship MBA is a new program launched in 2013 through the collaboration of SK Group and KAIST College of Business.We foster prominent social entrepreneurs to identify and develop sustainable SE business model that leads to the successful establishment and management of social enterprises.
Professional Training Program to foster social entrepreneurs
- Incorporates theory and practices of social enterprises
- Provides tailored incubating program for establishing and managing sustainable social enterprises
- Provides connects with on-site global social enterprises
Collaboration with KAIST-SK Impact Business Center
- Program developed in association with KAIST-SK Impact Business Center at KAIST
- Social entrepreneur training and academic activities
- Identification of innovative SE business models, mentoring, and start-up support
- Local and international networking in SE field and sharing knowledge
Tailored co-curriculum to complement the pursuit of academic and startup goals
- SE Lecture Series (Domestic and international SE experts invited as lecturers)
- Being a Social Entrepreneur (Competency building program in terms of solidifying vision, mission, and characteristics as to be a social entrepreneur)
- Start-up Weekend (Intensive practical training program for designing startups)
Contact : Mun, Hyeon-Kyeong ( email@example.com )