* From the spring semester of 2023, the Techno MBA selects new students in the of KAIST MBA.
If you are interested in the Techno MBA, please apply for the "KAIST MBA" program.
-Overview of the KAIST MBA program.
- Inquiries: Marketing and Placement Center (82-2-958-3246) or KAIST MBA program (82-2-958-3642)
Fostering future-oriented business leaders with basic concepts and practical application skills of Business Analytics and with Technology & Industry Knowledge and Functional Knowledge
- Cultivate outstanding talent with the ability to understand basic concepts of business analytics and to analyze management issues
- Pursue convergent talent with deep understanding and expert knowledge of key technologies and industries that lead to changes in the business environment
- Practice Business Analysis and Consulting to pursue close Industry-University Collaboration Relationship with company through in-depth analysis and strategy deduction
- Develop start-up leaders to lead change and innovation and to lead the second venture boom by discovering new business opportunities for companies